- Price adjustment requests will be honored when items are purchased at FULL RETAIL price and if the merchandise is discounted within 7 days of the original purchase date.
- Sale and discounted items are not eligible for price adjustments.
- Price adjustments can only be processed with the original sales receipt.
- Coupons and webcodes offering discounts on your entire purchase cannot be applied toward previously placed orders or prior purchases.
For Online purchases
- To receive a price adjustment for full retail priced items that went on sale within 7 days after of the initial purchase date, please contact Customer Service
- Please Note: Online orders cannot receive price adjustments in our retail stores.
- If you are due a Price Adjustment per the stated policy, a credit will be issued to the original form of payment.
For In-store purchases
- To receive a price adjustment for an in-store purchase for full retail priced items that went on sale within 7 days after of the initial purchase date; please bring the original sales receipt to any Unit 15 Designs retail location in the US.
- Click here for our store locator.
- A credit will be issued to the original form of payment.